Bernie Rafferty is the director of B.R. Demolition and a holder of an unlimited demolition license.
Many complex strip outs, partial demolitions and complete demolitions have been supervised by Bernie, including:
- Preston and Northcote Community Hospital
- The Lexus Centre, Melbourne
- Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre – Refurbishment
- State Library Victoria – Refurbishment
This is the speciality of B.R. Demolition, years of experience ensure that even the largest of complete building demolitions are prepared for meticulously.
A few examples of the industrial demolitions that have been supervised by Bernie Rafferty himself include:
- 181 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda – 7 storey concrete office building
- Royal Dental Hospital – 7 storey building with asbestos and hazardous material removed
- Heinz Factory, Doveton – 33 metre concrete tower with multiple 4 storey buildings
- Ballarat Silos (Gregory Street), Ballarat – 38 concrete reinforced silos that stood at 47 metres high
B.R. Demolition are licenced to remove asbestos. All works are completed in accordance with health and safety regulations. The company is licensed in accordance with the Environment Protection Authority to remove, transport and dispose of asbestos.
Removal of internal structures and joinery, leaving the external walls complete.
Demolishment of certain structures leaving the rest of the building intact.